The image about Checkered Floor have 6 photos including Superb Black And White Checkerboard Floor Black And White Checkerboard Floor, Checkered Pattern, Checkered Floor #3 Black And White Checkered Floor Tiles With Texture. This Tiles Seamlessly As A Pattern, Download930 X 698 ., Simplistic Black And White Interior Themes Added Lovable Checkered Floor Ceramic Tiled Installations Designs, Good Checkered Floor #6 Wonderful Black Curtain Wall With Black And White Color Tiled Colr Schemes Added Ceramic Checkered Floor Ideas. Here are the photos:
This post of Checkered Floor was uploaded on January 26, 2018 at 5:54 am. This blog post is uploaded in the Floor category. Checkered Floor is tagged with Checkered Floor, Checkered, Floor..Checkered Floor design has changed into a preferred type of a lot of people for their property. The style is elegant, glance that was contemporary and easy has attracted many people to use to their occupancy. Getting a modern contemporary look beautiful? The furniture is made for modern design fashion comes with a trait that was exciting.
Today with contemporary contemporary interiordesign, room is manufactured open and bright with sun light inside the area. To ensure that lighting may be shown round the area in the home select white floor product. Additionally use glass instead of skylights , big windows and wall product to create in day light up to possible internal.
The style style fixtures give sunshine and simple's perception while in the final look of the space. This is often attained from the utilization of an straight-line to make use of white coloring thus impressed clear and lighting. Another material applied is glass product which will be reflective and clear to give the more modern's impact.
Description of Checkered Floor
Checkeredcheck•ered (chek′ərd),USA pronunciation adj.
- marked by numerous and various shifts or changes;
variegated: a checkered career.
- marked by dubious episodes;
suspect in character or quality: a checkered past.
- marked with squares: a checkered fabric.
- diversified in color;
alternately light and shadowed: the checkered shade beneath trees.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.